Tips for Storage in Dade City FL
Out O’ Space Storage in Dade City offers a large variety of storage sizes at our facility. Follow our storage tips to help keep your items safe and organized.
- Pack your items carefully with proper planning to avoid damage during transport or unpacking.
- Use boxes that are sturdy and in good condition in order to keep your things free from harm.
- When packing, fill boxes until they are full and pack newspaper or shredded paper to fill in any empty space.
- Don’t pack too many items into one box or they might be too heavy to lift.
- Seal boxes with packing tape to avoid any dust collecting on your belongings while in storage.
- Wrap fragile items in paper, towels or rags and pack them tightly.
- Make sure your items are dry in order to prevent mold during storage.
- Label contents of each box and make note of fragile items.
- Use bubble wrap to pack large, fragile items such as mirrors and frames.
- Take furniture apart when possible to maximize space when packing them into your storage space.
- Use furniture covers for safety and to prevent dust collection.
- Do not store materials like gasoline, oil or cleaning supplies, which can be flammable and combustible.